Favourite class when the game goes live?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Purpz (81 posts) -

Hi all, anyone got any ideas on what class their going to be playing when the game hits? Mine personally will be the Siren, Maya; As I love the whole 'Phaselock' ability.

I've started this just to have a read on people's opinions, as I would love to see people's views on the new classes.

Thanks for any responses....

Purpz

#2 Posted by stryker1121 (1323 posts) -

The new siren class looks cool with the stasis lock power (whatever it's called), will probably go with that or Commando.

#3 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

The soldier-ass-soldier.

#4 Edited by _Chad (961 posts) -

All of them.

#5 Posted by BeachThunder (11642 posts) -

There's already a thread for this, over here.

#6 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -

I'll probably go with the assassin

#7 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3720 posts) -

No idea of telling to I really play, but so far the assassin looks awesome, with a focus on the stealth, decoy angle instead of sniping, which I'm never into.

#8 Posted by MrMuscle (443 posts) -

I havent seen any specifics on the class trees. But im pretty sure im going to go soldier for my "main". But i will definately have one of each class in the end.

#9 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

How can you know? I've very curious about all of them, but without actually playing them, I don't think I can make the decision.

#10 Posted by Gamer_152 (14050 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

There's already a thread for this, over here.

What he said. No need having this duplicate around.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.