Gearbox Golden Guns

#1 Posted by SymbolliC (261 posts) -

Is there any thing special about them? Are the useful past level 4, or should I sell them when I loot a better replacement?

#2 Posted by jillsandwich (762 posts) -

They're the same as any other gun you'll find. Provided me with a decent sniper to use for my Zer0 for about twenty minutes until I found something better.

#3 Posted by SymbolliC (261 posts) -

Lol, yeah same here. Just wondering cause I dropped them a while back. I figured every new character started with them anyway. Thanks for the answer.

#4 Posted by SeanCoughing (262 posts) -

I kinda wanted to keep them because they were cool looking, but their stats sucked so i sold those bitches.

#5 Posted by Dagbiker (6974 posts) -

Pretty good for that first fight. Where I died with my first char, before the guns were working.

#6 Posted by buft (3316 posts) -

replaced mine with a green gun at like level 3 but super useful for that first couple of minutes

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.