How long is the dlc?

#1 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

I just bought it and I can't play it till' I'm at my girlfriends on Friday, how long to beat the main missions and side ones?

#2 Posted by xyzygy (9949 posts) -

Go read a review. They all say it's a really lengthy DLC and well worth the price.

#3 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

@xyzygy: Huh I feel really stupid, I actually didn't think of that, I forgot that most places do review dlc.

#4 Posted by StrikeALight (1114 posts) -

I read somewhere that it should take between 7-10 hours.

#5 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

Took me a little over 7 hours to do everything.

#6 Posted by face15 (1297 posts) -

7-10 hours? That's great. I was expecting half that.

I'm gonna get me a season pass.

#7 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -
@Bloodgraiv3

Took me a little over 7 hours to do everything.

Is that just story missions or side quests too?
#8 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

@Hizang: Everything.

#9 Posted by dudeglove (7767 posts) -

There's a shitload of content in there. Waaaaay bigger than General Knoxx, and all the new areas have fast travel points (unlike in BL1 DLC where you only got the one) so yay!

#10 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

I've done everything and I think it took me about 8 hours.

#11 Edited by SpaceInsomniac (3667 posts) -

Took me about 12 hours, and I'm still not completely finished with the side missions. I did take my time with the DLC, though. Also played co-op, so there was a bit of waiting for one another to finish marking loot and such.

Still, it was much longer than I expected. I'm really glad that I decided to pickup the season pass.

#12 Posted by JasonR86 (9658 posts) -

@pompouspizza:

3-7 hours depending on how much you invest in the side stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.