Is there a gun that shoots money?

#1 Edited by I_smell (3924 posts) -

I have not played this game, but I do know that there are crazy guns, and money becomes worthless.

Gun that shoots money, or does more damage the more money you have, or shoots money at a rate that depends on how much money you have left is it a thing?

#2 Posted by Cincaid (2956 posts) -
@I_smell Not to my knowledge, but a shield in the latest DLC drops cash when you're hit. Close enough :)
#3 Edited by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Tweet that to Randy Pitchford as a suggestion. Seems obvious thinking back to some Final Fantasy games that had an attack that used the amount of money you had as either ammunition or a skill multiplier. Also it seems like it should have a concept page by now.

#4 Posted by LTSmash (618 posts) -

A gun that uses your money as ammo is a great idea.

#5 Posted by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

yeah...tweet @ Randy I feel like he's the type of dude who would look at that and say "Yep let's do that"

#6 Posted by ErgoProxy77 (550 posts) -

The gun that shoots money will be part of the Borderlands 2 Inception expansion. It will also include guns that shoot guns, money to buy more money with, and a new character class that starts at max level and you work your way down with negative xp.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.