Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Is there a gun that shoots money?

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By I_smell

I have not played this game, but I do know that there are crazy guns, and money becomes worthless.

Gun that shoots money, or does more damage the more money you have, or shoots money at a rate that depends on how much money you have left is it a thing?

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Cincaid
    @I_smell Not to my knowledge, but a shield in the latest DLC drops cash when you're hit. Close enough :)
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MrKlorox

Tweet that to Randy Pitchford as a suggestion. Seems obvious thinking back to some Final Fantasy games that had an attack that used the amount of money you had as either ammunition or a skill multiplier. Also it seems like it should have a concept page by now.

ltsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ltsmash

A gun that uses your money as ammo is a great idea.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Vinny_Says

yeah...tweet @ Randy I feel like he's the type of dude who would look at that and say "Yep let's do that"

ErgoProxy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By ErgoProxy77

The gun that shoots money will be part of the Borderlands 2 Inception expansion. It will also include guns that shoot guns, money to buy more money with, and a new character class that starts at max level and you work your way down with negative xp.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.