Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Legendary side bosses?

TheDoorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TheDoorman

I remember in the quick look ex that the gearbox pr guyy said something about these legendary bosses and each have a chance to drop legendary loot but has anyone ran into one yet? I think I might have...

SPOILER: In the place where you kill bloodwing appears this boss called Son of Mothrakk, but when I killed him he dropped nothing. I also killed this boss name Rakkman, and you can find him in the Rakk cave which is beyond the treasure room that unlocks after you beat that snow white quest, Are those the bosses they were talking about or are they entirely different

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By MildMolasses

I've fought a couple of named enemies randomly, but I don't know if tha is what they guy was referring to, or if this is another level of enemy altogether

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Oni

I killed both enemies the OP mentions and got nothing, also. Haven't found any 'legendary' side bosses with notable drops. Good loot just happens totally at random, it seems - I've found a Blue quality gun in a regular old box in Sanctuary, apparently some guy on here got a Legendary from the slot machines (best I got from it was a blue), no real rhyme or reason.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ShaggE

Pimon and Tumbaa dropped oranges for me (not randomly, either, I fought them twice due to a later glitch, and they dropped the same items), do they count? They're not hidden away anywhere, though... you kind of HAVE to fight them.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Tennmuerti

@ShaggE said:

Pimon and Tumbaa dropped oranges for me (not randomly, either, I fought them twice due to a later glitch, and they dropped the same items), do they count? They're not hidden away anywhere, though... you kind of HAVE to fight them.

Actually they only have a chance to spawn in that area, they are not always there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.