LFG Borderlands Buddies! (PC)

#1 Posted by Joey2683 (363 posts) -

I don't know if there is another page for this, but I bought a copy of BL2 and my local friends did not. I am pretty busy with school and work, but I am looking for some GiantBombers on Steam that are cool with me hopping in games(mostly late at night) to play some co-op. Let me know if you guys are interested. I'm looking forward to it!

Steam name is joey2683

#2 Edited by Sanity (1939 posts) -

Sure, would definitely be up for some co-op. Steam name is dudy80

#3 Posted by owack6 (220 posts) -

Feel free to add me too. Steam name: SimpleSamurai (isr)

#4 Posted by WasabiCurry (422 posts) -

If you need a co-op player; go ahead and add me as well: Steam name: WasabiCurry

#5 Posted by mosdl (3229 posts) -

Join the Steam GiantBomb PC Gaming Hub (link), we've got 600+ members which should help finding co-op partners. We have a free mumble server for voice chat as well.

#6 Posted by Joey2683 (363 posts) -

@mosdl: Thanks, I just joined.

#7 Posted by Freezer_Burn (207 posts) -

I'm in the Gaming Hub too, but my Steam ID is Darth_Bob911 if you ever need a co-op buddy.

#8 Posted by Kteven (53 posts) -

Also in the Hub, but my steam name is Kteven if you just want to add me. Always good to have more people to play borderlands with.

#9 Posted by Funkydupe (3321 posts) -

Do you only play with people who speak English fluently?

#10 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1810 posts) -

Add me if you want, I'm going to be playing a ton of it come Tuesday.

steam ID: colonelpopcorn

#11 Posted by bibamatt (1089 posts) -

Feel free to add me, anyone. Got it pre-ordered to shit. Steam ID - Bibamatt

#12 Posted by Joey2683 (363 posts) -

@Funkydupe said:

Do you only play with people who speak English fluently?

If you can say things like "get him" or "shoot that guy" then were all set.

#13 Posted by Optix12 (621 posts) -

I would very much like to play this with a couple CO-OP duders (im a UK guy so will only get this around midday friday next week) I just joined the hub but steam ID - Optix101

#14 Edited by Reluctant_Hero (40 posts) -

Add me as well, I need BL2 co-op buddies: http://steamcommunity.com/id/reluctanthero

#15 Posted by LucVargas (19 posts) -

I need some buddies to play with when I get the game later this week. So I'll add some of you folks, hope you don't mind. And feel free to add me too: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lucvargas

#16 Posted by Zidane_24 (739 posts) -
#17 Edited by TromboneTony (157 posts) -
#18 Posted by Option (34 posts) -

I would love some more people to play online with. Few of my friends game any more!

Steam: DayLateGaming

#19 Posted by DrJota (700 posts) -

Guess I'll throw my hat in.With the Hub as well,but otherwise feel free to add me.Steam name's Vector Specter.

#20 Edited by Captain_Felafel (1576 posts) -
#21 Edited by Supes (38 posts) -

@Optix12: I am in Ireland.Going to fire up today as well. Steam is Supes226, will add you to the list.

Also in the HUB as well

#22 Edited by forestd (18 posts) -

Steam: forestd

I'm in europe-time, looking for some cooperative borderlands fun

Added some dudes (feel free to add me as well)

#23 Posted by Keystone_Yinzer (135 posts) -

Borderlands 2 co-op? Yes please. Steam Name: Barry Badrinath

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.