Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

List of DLC won't load? Help me find it!

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

My in game list of DLC won't download, and thus I can't find the new DLC to download it. It's just a big long list of nameless items and there isn't even a picture attached so I have no idea which one is the right DLC. Anyone having this problem as well?

I'm wondering if someone would be able to help me and tell me how many slots down the list the new DLC is? I would go down one by one but the list is so, so long...

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By KillEm_Dafoe

It's right on the top of the list. The size is 1.77 GB. Why is everything nameless?

tescovee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Exiting the game and restarting it seemed to work for me, also read to keep reloading the list or redownload the season pass and restart the game

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.