Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Looking for new people to play with!

TheLostSailor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheLostSailor
    Hey guys! I have a level 50 Siren, 38 Commando, and a level 8-10 Bezerker, Mechromancer, and Assassin. Looking for some people to play with, I am wanting to get my Mechromancer up here soon, although I don't really mind what we do wether it be farming bosses, torgue tokens, doing side quests, or doing the story quests!
    My Commando is on the quest to get Claptrap on his ship, and my Siren has not done any of the DLC quests on either Normal or TMVH, my Commando has done both on TMVH.
    Just add me, and send me an invite or join my game!
    PSN: LordOfSeraphs
    Looking forward to playing with some new people :]

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.