love the loot hunt

#1 Edited by BoFooQ (648 posts) -

I really enjoyed borderlands 2, but hadn't played in several months. Not sure how I heard of loot hunt but its great. Everyday I go on the website and see who I'm suppose to kill and than go kill the guy. Most days rather than just spending the 10-20 minutes to go and kill target I find myself playing for an hour or so completing random missions and finishing DLC I never got through. If you haven't heard anything about it, the general idea is you go and kill daily target giving you and entry into prize pool. Now I never actually win anything in these big contest but none the less I'm having fun. I've thought about going back and finishing off DLC but never did. This contest has me playing borderlands bow everyday and I love it.

Go kill this guy and get this

No problem I go and kill the guy

If I'm lucky enough to win a prize in the end even better

If you have borderlands 2 you should get in on the loot hunt

https://www.borderlands2loothunt.com/challenge

#2 Posted by doctragon (3 posts) -

I really love the idea but I have a lot of trouble remembering to do it every day :(

I kinda wish they gave away more smaller prizes like free DLC or something, something more likely you'd win

#3 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Alternate title: Loot, Hunt, Love

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.