Lvl 50 Boss Group (Xbox)

#1 Posted by Fredddi43 (331 posts) -

Hey guys, with the new DLC I finally hit Level 50 in Borderlands 2. Now I'm looking for a fun group that wants to defeat all the "impossible" bosses on that level. Find me under Fredddi43 on Xbox Live or write here if you're interested in playing some more BL2!

#2 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

My siren's sitting at level 46 right now. I'll keep an eye out for you when I hit 50.

#3 Posted by NefariousGrim (2 posts) -

TwistedVanity level 50 assassin. ive just helped kill teramorphus. that sucked. lol. but brill slayer of teramorphus class mod. message me when on see if im arround. mostly daytime for me. or thru the night. i work nights so play at odd hours. im also after legendary dupes swapping. got a few NEED conference call. see the conference call thread for my legendaries.

#4 Posted by kbeau73 (19 posts) -

@Fredddi43 said:

Hey guys, with the new DLC I finally hit Level 50 in Borderlands 2. Now I'm looking for a fun group that wants to defeat all the "impossible" bosses on that level. Find me under Fredddi43 on Xbox Live or write here if you're interested in playing some more BL2!

Count me in if you're still looking. I've got a Lvl 50 Mecromancer.

#5 Posted by Fredddi43 (331 posts) -

@skrutop: Sure, just add me and send me a message when it's time!

@NefariousGrim: Added you. Sadly I have no legendarys, none dropped in my 55 hours of game time, only purples.

@kbeau73: Sure, add me on Xbox Live, it's Fredddi43, and we can go defeat some bosses!

#6 Posted by Sloktor (53 posts) -

@fredddi43: I might be a bit late to the party, but i got a level 50 siren. Still got plans to kill lvl50 bosses? Got the season pass so a few bosses left to kill there aswell.

#7 Edited by pweidman (2333 posts) -

I'd be glad to help any GB peeps kill invincibles. Pete drops the most stuff, legendary wise, relics etc. Hyperious is alright too. I have all 3 DLCs so anyone that has them too, add me. I'll always help w/Terra also.

Add a message, GT= PWEID5

EDIT: BTW, ES glitch is sooo old and I'm not interested ittc, legit is way more fun. :)

#8 Edited by knitlife (45 posts) -

I also can help people with boss fights, have four level 50s and the proper gear. I've beaten all bosses legit but am not opposed to smashing (it has its uses). GT is same as username, lemme know you're from GB.

#9 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

@fredddi43: I sent over a friend request today. My siren's been at level 50 for awhile, but I was busy leveling up my mechromancer and assassin and doing some runs on the warrior. I have a level 50 Bee shield, but I'd like to get some better SMGs or assault rifles to go along with it. I also want to get my hands on the Slayer class mod.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.