Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Missing product key

Mr_JPeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Mr_JPeps

So i pre-ordered via GameStop (PC) so i could have a hard copy of the game. The installer pops up a thing for a steam code to be entered. called 2K after i couldn't find anything in the box or booklet. They said it should be on the back of the booklet but the white margin on mine is totally blank. 2K is investigating the issue and had me send them pic of the back of the booklet and my payment slip.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue, its too early, so I haven't found anything online yet.

Guess i'll just wait...

Mr_JPeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Mr_JPeps

Well that was pretty good, 2K got me fixed up with a new key in about 10 to 15 mins.

Not to shabby!

todd0168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By todd0168

Man this is crap. I have the same problem, but when I called they took my info but told me it could be up to 72 hours before I get the email telling me what it is I need to do to start the process of getting my missing key. >.>

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.