Money shots and Sanctuary

#1 Edited by BigDaddyDre (17 posts) -

Just saw a feature on Borderlands 2 last night on TV. It sounds dirty, but Money Shots are now present in Borderlands 2. Doing critical damage with the last bullet in your clip. Seems pretty useful for boss fights.

Also, the city of Sanctuary seems like a good idea. Doing what other RPGs are famous for, and giving players a central hub where they can learn all about the backstories and what not seems awesome. I'll probably spend lots of time at the beginning exploring Sanctuary.

The preview made me want to play this game SOO much more...hurry up September 18th.

Cheers!

#2 Posted by MentalDisruption (1618 posts) -

Just for clarification, the money shot is a skill exclusive to the gunzerker tree only. And yeah I've been hoping to go to sanctuary since hearing about it in the first game. Sounds like it'll make for a nice hub.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.