Guys, there won't be dub-step in the game. PREORDER CANCELLED
But here's what it shows off in case you don't watch the video for whatever reason.
- Plenty of enemy types. Robots, Cloaking Winged Beasts, Tunneling Snake Worm things.
- Guns (derp)
- The guy who gives the commentary says that they're making fetch quests that keep updating as you complete steps. Instead of just returning to the bounty board once you've found (X) of (Y), which sounds interesting to me. So basically making more side quests more interesting, but that's subjective so...
- Shows off Dwarfzerker and the new Siren's Active Skills.
- You can get skills that make your elements even more effective when combined. The example he says is that PhaseLock+Slag(New element that boosts other elements)+Lightning would become a devastating combo. Of course Slag by it's nature is only useful when combined, so take that as you will.
- By looking at a gun's design you'll be able to tell it's manufacturer, element, and type.
- He talks about effective use in combining Skills with guns and Active Skills.
- No matter your level difference, you will be able to do quests in Coop, no more "Incompatible Quests"
- Drop In Drop Out SplitScreen. Not sure if it's for PC, however.
I'm already sold, but man, this just all looks great. The best part for me was that they're improving the side quests, they got a little too tedious for me in Borderlands 1, but whatever.