Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

PC Borderlands 2 + Season Pass for $14.99 Deal on GMG

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Just wanted to point the community to this deal if you weren't able to take advantage of the previous one on Amazon earlier this week. Seems like for a short period of time on green man gaming they are offering an encore deal from earlier this week for both the full game and the season pass for 15 bucks. Not particularly sure what the season pass includes but I believe it includes everything except for the two extra dlc character packs (Mechromancer Gaige and Psycho Kreig). I've been late to the party mainly due to budgetary reasons but saw this as a pretty good deal for the price.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.