Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Picked up On Steam Sale anyone wanna play? (Mac)

Zecks23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I'm level 14 and on the Oasis mission, I'm not quite sure how the co-op works but I've only ever played the first game by myself and still loved it but thought that I'd try this second one with some friends but they've all beaten it or have it on a different platform but hey we're all duders here if anyone wants to play add me on steam Zecks23 or any other mac game that you might wanna play together. I know macs aren't great gaming machine but it runs Borderlands 2 quite capably on decent settings and I have a pretty good internet connection. Just thought I'd ask,

Have a good one everyone

PS Eastern Time Zone

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Not sure if I can play with you, but if PC can coexist with Mac, hit me up!

steamID: 'ck1nd'. I'm under the alias of 'kindgineer'

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

There is PC & Mac cross platform play for Borderlands 2 as long as both are running the same version of the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.