Preordered Borderlands 2

#1 Posted by maxboy (1 posts) -

Hey guys, So I preordered borderlands from amazon.co.uk. I just preordered the normal version so I got the access to the premierebclub dlc. Now I actually have my PS3 in Austria, so in another part of Europe. But it says I use the European PSN store. But when I try to download the premiere club dlc using the code that comes with the preordered game it doesn't work. It says "This code is wrong or invalid." But I retried it many times, so it can only be invalid. Does this have to do with the fact thatbthe game comes from Britain?

#2 Posted by JoeyRavn (4970 posts) -

I don't think so. I've been shopping on Amazon UK for some years now and I've never had any problem with codes and activations. Your best bet is to contact Gearbox support and ask them if the code has been redeemed or if there's any problem with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.