Slot Machine Price

#1 Posted by Sarge__Gunnerz (40 posts) -

I noticed that the slot machine price in Sanctuary increased as I used it. I only noticed one price increase but does anyone know when they increase? Is it dependent on how many times you use it or how far into the game you are?

#2 Edited by MentalDisruption (1618 posts) -

Do you mean it increased directly after using it, or that you came back and the price was higher than you remembered last time? I believe it increases at certain points in the main questline. I don't want to name any examples in case you aren't that far yet, but whenever you notice the gear sold in the vendors rise in level/quality you've past one of those marks where they bump up the stuff in Sanctuary. I'm not 100% positive on that, but given how the shops work I'd assume the slot machine operates in the same way.

#3 Posted by Sarge__Gunnerz (40 posts) -

@mentaldisruption:

Yeah I mean it increased after a period of time when I came back to them, not immediately after using it. But that makes sense I figured it was something like that. Thanks!

#4 Posted by buft (3303 posts) -

price goes up according to your level

#5 Edited by StarvingGamer (8030 posts) -

@buft said:

price goes up according to your level

Both price and drops are according to the level of the game creator. If a lvl 35 creates a game, the price and gear will be scaled for lvl 35, regardless of who uses the machine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.