So... based off the season pass add, what will the next 3 dlc be?

#1 Edited by Sanity (1950 posts) -

Figured this would be a interesting thread, as you know the first dlc is a desert themed pirate area and the first box in this add represents that fairly well. Im wondering what you guys think the next 3 dlc might be based off the color of the squares in this add. Yes this is ridiculous.

My guesses

2: Underwater possibly? Or it could be a cold or a Christmas/Snowy themed area, thats about the time i think we would get the next dlc.

3: I think this has to be a return to Zombie Island, seems logical.

4: No fucking clue here, could be a space themed area or possibly a industrial themed area.

#2 Posted by BleedingStarX (283 posts) -

There were rumours that one DLC is heavily inspired by Star Wars so the last one could be that

#3 Posted by Yummylee (22290 posts) -

I would love to return to Zombie Island! General Knoxx was my overall favourite (probably the best content across the entire game), but Zombie Island I've always really liked because of its horror setting. Anywhoo I couldn't begin to guess what the other DLC packs will be because the series is always so random and usually nonsense. Borderlands is the sort of franchise that has limitless possibilities in where they can set the game and the encompassing story.

#4 Posted by Sanity (1950 posts) -

@Yummylee: Zombie Island was my favorite in terms of setting, it was just so different from the rest of the game and i thought it had the best humor out of the first games dlc. Even tho the brains quest sucked i loved his crazy ranting of how he liked his brains.

@BleedingStarX: Could be, theres plenty of ways to make fun of Star Wars.

#5 Posted by xMrSunshine (362 posts) -
@BleedingStarX: That's probably got something to do with the Hyperion Moon base that's still floating over Pandora.
#6 Posted by alternate (2719 posts) -

"ad". It is not an "addvert".

#7 Posted by Sanity (1950 posts) -

@alternate said:

I realized this after i posted it but you cant edit topic titles. Also, who gives a fuck?

#8 Edited by alternate (2719 posts) -

@dudy80 said:

@alternate said:

I realized this after i posted it but you cant edit topic titles.

I wasn't being smarmy about it. I was just pointing it out. Not an uncommon mistake on the internet. Rather like people using loose when they mean lose and brought when they mean bought.

Also you made the mistake twice in the body of the message too. Just saying.

Also, who gives a fuck?

Go read the comments on any articles Patrick posts and see if anyone cares about correct spelling :D

#9 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

I'm pretty sure the final one will be about taking out Mr. Blake on Hyperion's moon base.

#10 Edited by xMrSunshine (362 posts) -
@alternate:  You definitely ended up sounding smarmy and are still sounding like a cunt. Also it was a shitty comment to make that had nothing to do with the topic. 

@WinterSnowblind :  Wasn't Mr. Blake dealt with according to one of the audio logs you find later into the game? I remember listening to something that said he left the company because he thought Jack was nuts. I could be wrong though. 
E: nevermind, I'm confusing Blake with someone else.
#11 Edited by Sanity (1950 posts) -

@alternate said:

@dudy80 said:

@alternate said:

I realized this after i posted it but you cant edit topic titles.

I wasn't being smarmy about it. I was just pointing it out. Not an uncommon mistake on the internet. Rather like people using loose when they mean lose and brought when they mean bought.

Also you made the mistake twice in the body of the message too. Just saying.

Also, who gives a fuck?

Go read the comments on any articles Patrick posts and see if anyone cares about correct spelling :D

Sorry, i also didn't mean to snap at yea, but i truly hate when someone points out random spelling errors when otherwise its completely understandable. It adds nothing to a topic, and the only reason people do that with Patrick is that theres tons of people on here who seem to want to rip into him every chance they get. All im saying is im not writing for the times here, its not like i was using broken english or something, My grammar isn't the best and i'll admit that but i dont think its necessary to point it out here.

#12 Posted by ShaggE (6634 posts) -

Blue: Mad Moxxi's Underwater Riot

Green: Mad Moxxi's Forest Riot

Black: Mad Moxxi's Strangely and Uncomfortably Ethnocentric Riot

Enjoy your season pass, suckas! :P

#13 Posted by alternate (2719 posts) -

@xMrSunshine said:

@alternate: You definitely ended up sounding smarmy and are still sounding like a cunt. Also it was a shitty comment to make that had nothing to do with the topic.

Sorry, was I talking to you?

Also, God bless the internet that allows people like you to get away with calling random people a cunt. One day I suspect you will make the mistake of running that mouth in real life.

#14 Posted by bartok (2574 posts) -

Some shit with zombies and a farm house because Season 2 Walking Dead jokes.

Something with arenas and cyborg ninjas because that seems like a good way to have both Terminator and ninja jokes.

Finally Invasion of the LOL C.A.T.S.: All the Cheezeburger are belong to us. Because this game loves its outdated Internet Memes

#15 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@ShaggE said:

Blue: Mad Moxxi's Underwater Riot

Green: Mad Moxxi's Forest Riot

Black: Mad Moxxi's Strangely and Uncomfortably Ethnocentric Riot

Enjoy your season pass, suckas! :P

Mad Moxxi's Quiet Riot (guitar controller required)

#16 Posted by EpicSteve (6495 posts) -

I would think that if there was another zombie-themed DLC, that would've been the one released in October.

#17 Posted by chilibean_3 (1679 posts) -

It would be pretty weak if they did another zombie themed DLC. There has to be something new you can do instead, right? I could for sure see one that takes place on the moon base.

#18 Posted by The_Nubster (2321 posts) -

@xMrSunshine said:

@alternate: You definitely ended up sounding smarmy and are still sounding like a cunt. Also it was a shitty comment to make that had nothing to do with the topic.

I think an appropriate phrase here would be, "The pot calling the kettle black."

#19 Posted by JSwan13 (290 posts) -

I would love to see a "Return to Zombie Island" DLC.

#20 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4469 posts) -

Give me space.

#21 Posted by PerfidiousSinn (763 posts) -

I would be pretty surprised if you don't go to that Hyperion moon base at some point in DLC. I thought it was gonna happen in core story, actually.

#22 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

I heard one of them was going to be regarding the Torgue Corporation.

#23 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@xMrSunshine said:
@BleedingStarX: That's probably got something to do with the Hyperion Moon base that's still floating over Pandora.
We gotta visit that at some point right? I mean...you can see it all the time more or less. 
#24 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@xMrSunshine said:
We gotta visit that at some point right? I mean...you can see it all the time more or less.

On one hand I think your absolutely right. On the other, the only thing I would want, or even see you doing to a moon base is blowing it up. And if you can play this DLC at any point in the story, then they might not do this.

#25 Posted by StarvingGamer (8472 posts) -

They're just rarity colors. Did anyone else already say that? I haven't actually read any of the replies.

#26 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Dagbiker said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@xMrSunshine said:

On one hand I think your absolutely right. On the other, the only thing I would want, or even see you doing to a moon base is blowing it up. And if you can play this DLC at any point in the story, then they might not do this.

And someone makes a "You turned off your targeting computer" quote? 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.