so how does loot work in co op?

#1 Posted by SilenceUK (328 posts) -

Just wondering will i suffer if i let randoms into my game? do we get loot for our selves ala diablo 3 or is it a loot grab fest?

#2 Posted by Roland_D11 (168 posts) -

Prepare to fight over your loot if you play with randoms, it is a grab fest.

#3 Posted by BlastProcessing (901 posts) -
Grab dat loot
#4 Posted by project343 (2807 posts) -

Instanced loot would be amazing, but it's FFA. The counter to this is that the game drops better loot (and tougher enemies) with more players.

#5 Posted by chilibean_3 (1581 posts) -

Laaaaaaaaaame. And that explains the Quick Look moment where the other dude was asking for a trade after Jeff took everything out of the loot chest.

#6 Posted by Karkarov (2619 posts) -

Well the good thing is that all money and ammo loot is shared. But yeah, you will be fighting over guns. Personally I never got why anyone would play a game like this with randoms anyway. It is great fun with a group of people you are actually friends with though I am sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.