Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Stat information

sickVisionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By sickVisionz

It may be obvious and I'm missing it, but is there one screen where you can see how all of your gear, weapons, and Bad Ass Levels are affecting your stats? When you view a weapon, are the stats given taking into account your BAL, gear, etc?

valiantgrizzly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By valiantgrizzly

I believe they are just the base stats of the weapon.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BoFooQ

That's a good question I haven't thought about it now. I just assumed the badass skills were getting added on but you never see it anywhere. I kind of think that it is added on top of what ever the gun stats are. Same as other skill points that add to different damage, but I really don't know.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Tennmuerti

No, weapon card stats are always it's base stats.

There is little need for separate stat screen, because well there aren't any separate character stats that have complicated conversion mechanics or anything. Badass ranks are all basic % and they are tiny as well. The only things that really modify your stats are class mods and skill trees, all relatively simple as well as very few. It's all basic %'s not dexterity or strength or whatever.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By Dagbiker

I had this question about my health, I was wondering if my commando skill that adds +6% health is added before or after the 3.5% health increase I got from my badass skill

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By jking47

@Dagbiker said:

I had this question about my health, I was wondering if my commando skill that adds +6% health is added before or after the 3.5% health increase I got from my badass skill

I doubt that it is cumulative, it probably just adds the percent of your base max health.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By ajamafalous
    @jking47 said:

@Dagbiker said:

I doubt that it is cumulative, it probably just adds the percent of your base max health.

Yeah, I'd assume they're all just percentages of your base health.
    Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Snail

There's seriously a "Bad Ass Level" in this game? What is that, just your regular character level or something else?

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By mosdl

@Snail: The game has a lot of internal achievements - they give you badass ranks, and every X ranks you can redeem your badass token to get a stat boost. Separate from the character level.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By Dagbiker

@Snail said:

There's seriously a "Bad Ass Level" in this game? What is that, just your regular character level or something else?

What said, and they carry over between characters.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.