Steam Sale...

#1 Posted by Huey2k2 (489 posts) -

Has anyone else bought this today from the Steam sale? I would love to get a group of duders together to play through it with me, even if only for a little bit. Anyone interested?

Ideally someone who also has Skype.

#2 Posted by weavminas (83 posts) -

I've had it since launch, but am interested in another playthrough as either Zero or Maya. I tend to work until 10:30pm US Eastern. I'm weavminas on steam, but I am busy tonight if that breaks it for you.

#3 Posted by Huey2k2 (489 posts) -

@weavminas: When doesn't really matter, it would just be cool to have some people to play with. I'll add you to Steam.

#4 Posted by believer258 (11795 posts) -

I'll play it with you some. Steam username is believer258, but my current alias is Believer (capital B, no 258). I haven't the foggiest clue which one Steam wants you to find me with.

Also, I've had it since Thanksgiving though I haven't played it much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.