Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

To Everyone Moaning About The Humor

• 52 results
    Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Pinworm45

I think it's hilarious. Yes, it crosses the line into "too immature and dumb", but I can not think of a single game or a movie that I have found as funny as this game. And even when it's not being funny, it's fun enough that you're distracted. It's not like cutscenes where you're forced to endure it.

Handsome Jack is fucking hilarious.

There's definitely some duds though, like the fat mechanic chick, and the horny 13 year old girl was kinda weird..

OneManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By OneManX

It's an opinion... people's opinion of humor is different from person to person, GB isn't exactly a place for the highbrow stuff, remember this is the same site that sold a shirt reference an obscure knock-off wireless controller dongle that. And then sold another shirt just on a whim, so don't get too offended if you find it funny, but they don't.

Personally, I kinda like the humor so far, it's layered on thick and it's done in a way that just seems like they did this on purpose just to annoy you. The bad guy is a cheesy movie villian, everyone hates ClapTrap (in the world), and the enemies you fight are completely out of their mind.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.