Vita DLC question

#1 Edited by HaniBall (323 posts) -

OK, so I bought the Vita version. I only briefly played the PS3 version when it was free on PS+ and quickly deleted but having it on the go I find myself enjoying the game quite a bit. So don't believe the hate. Or maybe its just that the biggest problems have been addressed in patches by now.

Anyways, so I bought the retail version of the game. PAL version I should add. My Vita is locked to my US PSN account though. Is there any way I can get my Vita to accept this DLC. maybe download to PS3?

Is any of the DLC worth going through the trouble anyways?

#2 Posted by Corevi (5003 posts) -

It comes with the DLC.

#3 Posted by HaniBall (323 posts) -

It comes with the DLC.

Really? So I will stumble upon those missions when I get to them? Why was there a download code included in the box?

#4 Posted by Corevi (5003 posts) -

@haniball: Oh sorry, yes that's the DLC code. You could get a second memory stick and assign that to your EU account if you think it's worth it. It only comes with the first half of the DLCs though (missing the last 2 mission ones, all the hunting ones, Krieg and the 2nd level cap increase)

#5 Edited by HaniBall (323 posts) -

Thank you, so that means there is one level cap increase included...I guess I can try downloading the files to PS3 and move to vita from there. I can usually at least see downloaded files from other accounts on PS3. If all else fails I can still cross save and remove the cap on PS3, right? what DLC do I need for that.

#6 Posted by Corevi (5003 posts) -

@haniball: They will probably bring you back down to the level cap when you try and cross save. It's the Ultimate Vault Hunter pack.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.