Who wants to game

#1 Posted by Sanjay_Collins (12 posts) -

Hey all,

I just picked up BL2 today (I know how behind I am) and I'm down to play online but don't really have anyone around to game with, especially since I just started my first character and figure I'm gonna be immensely underleveled. anyone down to play a bit? send me a message.

#2 Posted by hbkdx12 (779 posts) -

which platform?

#3 Posted by Sanjay_Collins (12 posts) -

#4 Posted by ki11tank (676 posts) -

there will be a lot of people to play in public play from mission one, you'll get to lvl 15 in no time and you're sure to have tons of randoms to play with then.

#5 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (713 posts) -

Kemikal Eklipse is my gamertag. feel free to add me. i'm down for some online BL2.

#6 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

My GT's WinterSoldier37. Fair warning, though, I'm usually playing my level 38 Gunzerker.

#7 Posted by JCrichton (55 posts) -

JCrichton77 is my GT, usually playing as Commando but want to work on all the other classes. Add me if you want, always willing to do at least a mission or two or play all night if im not playing anything else. Just send me a message so i know your from GB

#8 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

With fame?

#9 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

I do have to say, though, isn't this the point of this thread?

#10 Posted by RiteHandLuv (10 posts) -

Been looking to play with others, send me a FR on Live. Hate playing with randoms running around stealing all the weapons etc. Ive got a level 44 Siren and a level 8 Commando.

GT = L RiteHandLuv L

#11 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (713 posts) -

@RiteHandLuv: word!

gamertag: Kemikal Eklipse

my primary character is a, as of right now, level 48 mechromancer. i also have a level 10 gunzerker and an assassin that i have just started.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.