Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 14, 2014

The third Borderlands game, set between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2, follows a quartet of familiar faces as they work to bring Handsome Jack into power through misadventures on Elpis, the moon of Pandora.

Looking for Steam Friends to play The Pre-Sequel

Memu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I played through Borderlands-1 solo. I played BL-2 solo and in co-op with one other person. I would really like to try BL-TPS with a full co-op. But I don't have any Steam friends. So if you are in similar situation, or need a fourth for your team, or whatever, give me a shout on Steam.

About me: My id is "broncowitz". I spend a lot of time playing all kinds of games so I am often available. In Bl-2 I obtained a level 51 Siren after I played through all the DLC. I already have TPS pre-loaded to go as soon as it unlocks. I live in the south-western USA.

I am not sure this is a good way to go about this? Borderlands is designed to play co-op it seems. So how do people coordinate groups together to play it?

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

I already preloaded this. Most of my BL2 buddies were on 360 but they don't play much any more and i'd like to play something new on my new R9 270. "Old Man Light" on steam. my profile pic is meatboy currently. I'm in the US on EST.

GeorgeKansas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By GeorgeKansas

For one thing, most of the reviews say this one is much easier to play solo, but that's still not necessarily the right way, obviously. But since none of my friends seem to want this one, I'll def add you guys and anyone else who posts in this thread. Name is BottleKnight, same profile pic. I generally have 5 characters going at a time so I can play with anyone, and also because I'm a lunatic. See you on Elpis!

zenmastah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zenmastah

zenmastah on Steam, wont be able to play online till after Friday because reasons of me living in Finland though.

There's the time difference factor too but hey, add me anyway and maybe it'll work at some point.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Epidemik I'll probably check it out for a few minutes tonight. It releases 4 hours before I have to leave for work, so I won't really dig into it until tomorrow or the next day. I'm all for hooking up with some friendly co-op partners that won't skip cutscenes or ninja the loot.

I'm thinking of playing the hunter lady, but I'll probably spend the little time I have tonight with the game finding which class I'll like best.

jimipeppr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be down to play with some gb folx, but I don't have a functional mic at the moment... add me if you want, I'm "Biscuitdoughhandsman"

Dragon4234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm game to play with people. Steam ID is the same username.

djminnis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, I'd love to get in on some Borderlands action with some fellow Duders! However, the only time I have to play is VERY early in the morning before I go to work (5 AM until around 7AM). If you're on around these ridiculous hours hit me up! Steam ID: dlowmoney

Consaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

ageofquarrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

djb12xu is my steam ID if anyone is looking for someone to play with.

Memu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got to play with a couple of you last night. It went pretty well except for voice chat problems. It seems much easier to take down bosses in co-op because his aggro keeps switching between players. When solo it locks onto you and hunts you down. But choosing missions is a bit awkward. People want to play at different rates. I like to look at the scenery a bit. And if there is a gun box behind a electric fence I like to try to figure out how to open it. Seems others just like to barrel on to the next story mission.

I really like the new characters and their super powers. I wish they had improved the mission system a bit. Like if they could show where all the missions are on the map, rather than just the one you have selected, you could be more efficient. Also I wish mission difficulty would auto scale with player level. Laser weapons are good. Oxygen is annoying.

kyelb22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be down to play as well. Steam name is Kyelb22

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate the oxygen mechanic. I like what it could be, but it's just something extra to think about while I'm trying to shoot-n-loot. Okay, it's growing on me.

I've been having problems with in game voice chat. I may fire up my Teamspeak for anyone that wants to use it while playing together.

turner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By turner
    Avatar image for chaoticarsonist
    Chaoticarsonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm game for more co-op partners. Most of my friends haven't picked this up yet.

Steam ID: PirateKingZhao

BreakfastKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm always down for more Steam friends. Feel free to join my game if you see me playing, co-op is the way to go.

Steam ID = BreakfastKing09, my display name is just BreakfastKing

therealnelsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm currently preloading and will probably be playing a lot of this tonight/this weekend. Would love to get some full groups going.

Steam: nelsk

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.