Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Franchise »

The first-person shooter / RPG franchise from Gearbox Software and 2K games.

Borderlands Pre-Sequel officially announced.

• 63 results
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

I loved Borderlands 1 but could not get into 2 at all. Think I'm done with that series

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

If this is like... $30, I'd bite. It's not going to be. They're going to charge $60 for this game. And I wouldn't be surprised if they made the mistake of having Handsome Jack yapping in your ear for the entire game too.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I didn't play any of the BL2 DLC so I could see myself getting back into the series...but yeah this is on the BL2 engine so it looks like another expansion, yet one we'll be expected to pay full price for. We shall see..

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@yummylee: The difference my friend is that I openly knew Yaiba was trash and I was basically throwing away $60. The Borderlands games masquerade as good videogames. ;)

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I really like Borderlands, and I would be 100% in for more Borderlands, but I don't really want to play anything new on my PS3 or 360 ever again, so if they don't put it on PS4, I might be skipping this one.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By SomeDeliCook

Having a permanent oxygen supply constantly ticking down sounds like one of the worst gameplay decisions ever

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

Having a permanent oxygen supply constantly ticking down sounds like one of the worst gameplay decisions ever

My guess is that Claptrap and Wilhelm won't need oxygen since they're robots.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@somedelicook said:

My guess is that Claptrap and Wilhelm won't need oxygen since they're robots.

I'm sure there will be gear that generates oxygen, or there will be so much oxygen around to grab that it's irrelevant unless you want to be using the jetpack all the time.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

It does totally look like Moarderlands, but I'll still probably get it anyway. On PC.

I like the low gravity mechanic and the chance to play the minibosses from Bl2. The oxygen mechanic could be disastrous or fun, dunno about that.

I wonder if this was originally meant to be BL2 DLC. The ending of BL2 sure seemed like they were setting up a BL3, and this seems pretty light on actual changes to the series formula.

Mustainium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hope there isn't as much "story" as there was in BL2, because it was fucking awful in that game. At the very least, the cut-scenes (and those dumb "character intro" screens) should be able to be skipped. Also, if this one still has shared loot online I'll be very disappointed.

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's honestly hard to look at this when Bungie's Destiny is coming out at the exact same time frame. I rather just play Borderlands 3.....err Destiny.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I already thought Borderlands 2 was a little too similar to the first game... this looks the same. Although playing as Clap Trap is cool.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

This is one of those series that I've always wanted to like, but have always found so boring.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.