66% Off All Borderlands Content - Steam Sale

#1 Posted by ashbash (368 posts) -

Now I am not that interested in Borderlands, never have been. It just seems like you go about an empty world and shoot everything that moves. 

However the game is £6.79. 

I don't have much money to spend on games this year (about £95 with GT5 coming out will make that £55) so since I'm not sure about this game, I need some good advice as to whether I should get it or not. 

Now please keep in mind that I have no PC gamer friends so I won't be playing co-op so I don't know if that would factor into the decision you are making for me to buy this or not.

#2 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -

I bought it in the steam sale last month for that price. I haven't played that much of it, about 6 hours. Pretty good though. I'm going to hold out on the DLC until I've done everything in the main game.

#3 Posted by sfighter21 (798 posts) -

I've spent $10 on worse things.  I bought it without thinking about it...we'll see how it turns out.  heh.

#4 Edited by Rapid (1359 posts) -
@ashbash159:  it's cool that you budget your gaming money I should really do that so I don't get own\d by  steam sales. 
#5 Posted by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -

It's a really good game, I bought it for $39 CND the first week it was released.

#6 Posted by ashbash (368 posts) -
@Rapid: I do it so that I don't spend too much. But then I have to restrain myself from buying stuff. I end up buying stuff way after it comes out when I know I can afford it.
#7 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

I just bought it. Waiting for it to download now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.