All DLC on sale (UK only?). Should I buy it all?

#1 Posted by CookieMonster (2502 posts) -

I'm in two minds about this. I enjoyed borderlands, and this isn't really an opportunity I should pass up. I've broken my leg recently, so I have a lot of time on my hands in the house. On the other hand, I havn't played borderlands in aaaages. So I don't know whether I want to splash the cash or not. Is it a difficult game to pick up again? I think I'm about level 20something. Wouldn't mind some quick replies, as I think the sale ends on monday (?). 

Cheers, Luke.

#2 Edited by 2Thumbs (100 posts) -

General Knoxx is a definite yes as it's a continuation of the main story and ups the level cap from 50 to 61.

Zombie island is good if you want to level up and do more quests but doesn't really add anything.

Mad Moxie is a waste of time, except you get a 'bank' to store weapons which is handy. Not worth the 400 points to buy the DLC though IMO.

P.S. Sorry to hear about your leg, hope you get better soon bud!

#3 Posted by CookieMonster (2502 posts) -
@2Thumbs: Cheers pal. I think I'll get general knoxx, and if I get enough of a craving for borderlands I'll drop some money on zombie island. Just needed some sound advice. Thanks again.
#4 Posted by c1337us (5877 posts) -

I say get it all.

#5 Posted by JJOR64 (19587 posts) -
@c1337us said:
" I say get it all. "
This.  This is the only time Mad Moxie is worth getting.  Might as well get it while it's half off.  Maybe one day you are board, you will do it for the achievements.
#6 Posted by emkeighcameron (1895 posts) -

Get it all (Moxxi only because the bank is nice)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.