Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Anybody still play coop on pc?

goatsoap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By goatsoap

just reinstalled this game from steam and looking for fresh cooping action :D

got up to level 26 on my own but its getting stale :[ drop a steam request to http://steamcommunity.com/id/goatsoap

IcySandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By IcySandman

Hey I added you, I'm level 51 and I play with 2 other people (At least every night, but not much soon since I start college on monday), if you level up enough you could play with us.

goatsoap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By goatsoap

yeah imma bomb through the next 20 or so levels at the pace im going atm... my old save was at 20 and i played less than an hour and got up to 26 XD

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.