Anyone still playing Borderlands on the 360?

Posted by mpdebo (75 posts) -

Just looking for some people who want have fun playing some Borderlands for the 360. I am a level 57 soldier but I really don't care if I play with other high level players or low level players. It's all fun in Borderlands (kind of sounds like some weird dating profile).

If anyone is interested send me a friend request, gamer tag: MPDebo

#1 Posted by mpdebo (75 posts) -

Just looking for some people who want have fun playing some Borderlands for the 360. I am a level 57 soldier but I really don't care if I play with other high level players or low level players. It's all fun in Borderlands (kind of sounds like some weird dating profile).

If anyone is interested send me a friend request, gamer tag: MPDebo

#2 Edited by Phoenix778m (238 posts) -

I don't have time for a long play session right now. But I'll see in the next few days or so. I just got the game on Christmas. Can't get enough. I got a level 34 hunter.

#3 Posted by Gamer_152 (14050 posts) -

I keep thinking I should go back to Borderlands to see if I'll like it more the second time round. Despite the number of times I've thought about it, it still hasn't really happened.

#4 Posted by Azteck (7450 posts) -

I do from time to time when a friend wants to play. I'm always up for some borderlands, assuming we're starting from scratch.

#5 Posted by GreatDane (41 posts) -

I Just got the game. Playing as a level 10 soldier.  

Gamertag: PlayerP84

#6 Posted by TURbo (29 posts) -
@mpdebo: I'm a level 52. Gamertag: AGTURBO9000
#7 Posted by phish09 (1109 posts) -

I wanted to like it so badly, but when I think RPG, I think story and Borderlands has none.  So I guess I'm not playing it anymore...I figured you would really care about that answer.

#8 Posted by mpdebo (75 posts) -
@phish09: Most of the time I would agree with you, but in Borderlands case it is just too much damn fun.
#9 Posted by Kandycane2029 (511 posts) -

I still do sometimes. Level 61 Hunter, GT is same as my username.

#10 Posted by BerserkingGuts (73 posts) -

My fiancee and I both finished it around a month ago. We reached Lv69 and finished Crawmerax and Moxxi's underdome. She didn't quite have my same passion for farming Claptraps New Robot Revolution loot quests though (BOBBLEHEADS!!) But yeah, I finished all the achievements and ran out of stuff to do. I still haven't snatched any Pearlescent weapons though, so if you need some help farming Crawmerax just hit me up on GT: Berserking Guts.

#11 Posted by DrMcKittrick (231 posts) -

It's been a while since I've played so I'm going to restart.

#12 Posted by DrMcKittrick (231 posts) -

lvl 11 now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.