BEST DLC? Buying One Today & Need Help Deciding ASAP!

#1 Posted by ep_driver (453 posts) -

#2 Posted by ep_driver (453 posts) -

I'm leaning towards Zombie Island for the change of setting, but Claptrap's NRR seems like it would be pretty rad too.

I've heard terrible stuff about Mad Moxxi's, but felt I had to include it in this poll. I haven't really heard much about Secret Armory.

Thanks for your votes/opinions everyone!

#3 Posted by me3639 (1849 posts) -

Dont waste your money on MM, Zombie is not too bad, but Knoxx has the best loot. Its been a while since i played so some things in the game may have changed.

#4 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Knox is great. At the end you get a shit ton of weapons. 

#5 Posted by AjayRaz (12475 posts) -

the secret armory is the best DLC i've played out of the 4. zombie island was.. boring as hell and Mad Moxxi should be pretty much avoided at all costs. i just started claptrap with some friends and it hasn't been terribly interesting so far, but that seems like the next best thing if you're not going to get general knoxx.

so, i'd go with general knoxx. a nice variety of places to explore, some nice (and in one case, crazy punishing) bosses and you get some cool new vehicles to drive around in. if you enjoyed the driving in borderlands, then it's kind of a no-brainer at that point. my friends and i always messed around with the vehicles and the secret armory was a blast.

#6 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

Knoxx is awesome.

#7 Posted by hbkdx12 (779 posts) -

If anybody tells you anything other than General Knoxx smack them in the face with the hardest object that you can muster to pick up

#8 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1811 posts) -

Buy all of them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.