Borderlands, after Kromm

#1 Posted by Knave (548 posts) -

I am currently 12 hours in, level 29 Hunter, and was wondering how long do i still have until i beat the game? Keep in mind, i've done all the side missions so far, and plan on doing all of them until the end. Thanks!

#2 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Knave said:

" I am currently 12 hours in, level 29 Hunter, and was wondering how long do i still have until i beat the game? Keep in mind, i've done all the side missions so far, and plan on doing all of them until the end. Thanks! "

Edit. 

Miss read your post. Thought you mean the DLC super boss. 

IF you play all the DLC you got a nice chunk left. The main game also has quite a bit more. 
#3 Posted by BeachThunder (12569 posts) -

You're about half way.

#4 Posted by Knave (548 posts) -

Alright, Thanks.

#5 Edited by Example1013 (4807 posts) -

another like 10 levels, I think. Character levels, I mean. 

Also, represent hunters!

#6 Posted by Badhands (398 posts) -

Hunters FTW! also on almost all of my chars I beat the first playthrough at lvl 35 so if that gives you any idea of how long you have until end of first play through..... but then you have 2nd play through..... and DLC first/ 2nd play through. So much Borderlands.....

#7 Posted by Wes (258 posts) -

Word to the wise, don't join random games online. You could end up with purposely glitched quests automatically added to your log.     

#8 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -
@Knave said:
" I am currently 12 hours in, level 29 Hunter, and was wondering how long do i still have until i beat the game? Keep in mind, i've done all the side missions so far, and plan on doing all of them until the end. Thanks! "
12 Hours in? dont know if you played like me. but (ofc) all side missions. Hunter is not fav at this lvl. But i loved him^^ Back to topic. I honestly cant say i spent  12 hours on the main mission. first time i spend 32 + some mins. Get all the dlc(not maxxy m8, though i love her/that character)
#9 Posted by SpaceDandie (257 posts) -

love me some Bloodwing...

#10 Posted by Knave (548 posts) -

Well i beat the game and done all the sidequests. Took me 15 hours 30 min. I'll check out the DLCs next.

#11 Posted by jakob187 (21785 posts) -

Man, I need to play some more Borderlands again.

#12 Posted by blacklab (1617 posts) -

With two playthroughs of the main quest and all DLC except Moxxi, I am damn near 50 hours.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.