Borderlands and Vaginas.

  • 94 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by johnlennon (55 posts) -

   
Hey guys, I recently finished playing borderlands (about 2 weeks ago) and I couldn't stop realizing how Rakk Hive and The destroyer have mouths that look like... well... vaginas. I was going to add a picture to suit this but I couldn't find one that really shows it well, so I suggest going on youtube and finding someone killing it.

#2 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

I noticed it too, and so did other people on Xbox Live I've played with.  I guess the guys at Gearbox really love vaginas.

#3 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

better a vagina than a penis

#4 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

What kind of girls have you been picking up?  I've seen some suspicious downstairs areas in my time, but nothing that has teeth and shoots lasers, and I've been to Dagenham.

#5 Posted by NinjaHunter (973 posts) -
@ArchScabby said:
" I noticed it too, and so did other people on Xbox Live I've played with.  I guess the guys at Gearbox really love vaginas. "
Or really hate them.
#6 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

You guys have never seen a vagina before, have you?  
That's okay though, just.. That's not what they look like, no. Sorry to ruin your tiny hopes and dreams though :/

#7 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -

*Watches Rakk Hive video* Ewwww

#8 Posted by Khann (2887 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
" You guys have never seen a vagina before, have you?  That's okay though, just.. That's not what they look like, no. Sorry to ruin your tiny hopes and dreams though :/ "
Aren't you like 14? Or am I thinking of someone else?
#9 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Khann said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
" You guys have never seen a vagina before, have you?  That's okay though, just.. That's not what they look like, no. Sorry to ruin your tiny hopes and dreams though :/ "
Aren't you like 14? Or am I thinking of someone else? "
I was 14 8 year ago if that counts? :P
#10 Posted by PenguinDust (12558 posts) -

I think you guys are seeing what you want to see...which leads to a whole other conversation.

#11 Posted by raidingkvatch (1157 posts) -

There's a vague resemblance, but there's lots of other freaky looking stuff in nature that they also look like, I don't think it's any kind of intentional plan to have vaginal enemies

#12 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2489 posts) -
@jonnyboy said:
" What kind of girls have you been picking up?  I've seen some suspicious downstairs areas in my time, but nothing that has teeth and shoots lasers, and I've been to Dagenham. "
I only date girls who shoot lasers.
#13 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -

 

  Yep one big walking vagina there
#14 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -
@jonnyboy: Did you get out with your wallet intact?
#15 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -
@jadeskye said:
" @jonnyboy: Did you get out with your wallet intact? "
Yeah I made it back in one piece, but some of my buddies were not so lucky. We lost a lot of good men out there......*sorrowfully gazes a hundred mile stare*.......a lot of good men.
#16 Posted by Khann (2887 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
" @Khann said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
" You guys have never seen a vagina before, have you?  That's okay though, just.. That's not what they look like, no. Sorry to ruin your tiny hopes and dreams though :/ "
Aren't you like 14? Or am I thinking of someone else? "
I was 14 8 year ago if that counts? :P "
It does, you child you.
#17 Posted by raddevon (437 posts) -

It's actually refreshing since most games seem to be obsessed with phallic imagery.

#18 Posted by Romination (2777 posts) -
@raddevon said:
" It's actually refreshing since most games seem to be obsessed with phallic imagery. "
it's because, as a nerdy, sheltered gamer, vaginas are frightening
#19 Posted by wealllikepie (757 posts) -

did anybody else notice how after you already kill rakk hive his mouth still moves around and shit. its so disgusting i found it hillarious. and anyone who starts bitching about this topic being immature (i.e. ZeForgotten), you either a) havent seen a vagina or b) are too gay to admit to a vagina when you see one :P

#20 Posted by sixghost (1679 posts) -
@wealllikepie said:
" did anybody else notice how after you already kill rakk hive his mouth still moves around and shit. its so disgusting i found it hillarious. and anyone who starts bitching about this topic being immature (i.e. ZeForgotten), you either a) havent seen a vagina or b) are too gay to admit to a vagina when you see one :P "
Yeah, gay people are so frightened of vaginas they refuse to even speak of them.
#21 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1576 posts) -
@StaticFalconar said:
"better a vagina than a penis "

That is very true.
#22 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5278 posts) -

Hmm. The resemblance is there. But damn run the hell away if you ever see a chick packing something like that!

#23 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@wealllikepie said:
" did anybody else notice how after you already kill rakk hive his mouth still moves around and shit. its so disgusting i found it hillarious. and anyone who starts bitching about this topic being immature (i.e. ZeForgotten), you either a) havent seen a vagina or b) are too gay to admit to a vagina when you see one :P "
You call that bitching? :P 
And who said people were gay? o.O  
All I was saying was, if people seriously think that a vagina looks like that then you are just in for one heck of a surprise some day, that's all I'm saying :P 
#24 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

dats veri interesting

#25 Edited by W0lfbl1tzers (1789 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85 said:

" Hmm. The resemblance is there. But damn run the hell away if you ever see a chick packing something like that! "

Because it will fucking eat you!  
 
@jonnyboy
said:

" What kind of girls have you been picking up?  I've seen some suspicious downstairs areas in my time, but nothing that has teeth and shoots lasers, and I've been to Dagenham. "

  These kind of girls, maybe?
#26 Posted by Evilsbane (4649 posts) -

If I met some super model chick who wanted to screw my brains out and she took off her pants and that is what her vagina looked like? I think I would have to pass.

 
  
Unless she was REALLY REALLY HOT, can we now coin the phrase "Just put a bag over her vagina" :P

#27 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5278 posts) -
@W0lfbl1tzers: There aren't enough Wolf Blitzers in the world, considering it is the most badass news anchor name ever!
#28 Posted by Turbo_Toaster (976 posts) -

I'm a girl, and that was the first thought that came to mind when I saw that thing.

#29 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -
@Turbo_Toaster said:
" I'm a girl, and that was the first thought that came to mind when I saw that thing. "
Feeling...impotent?
#30 Posted by Turbo_Toaster (976 posts) -
@eroticfishcake: ....not sure what ya mean.
#31 Posted by pornstorestiffi (4937 posts) -

I must be weird for not making that connection while enjoying the game.

#32 Posted by W0lfbl1tzers (1789 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @W0lfbl1tzers: There aren't enough Wolf Blitzers in the world, considering it is the most badass news anchor name ever! "
I think people are afraid to use the name because they might evoke the wrath of his beard. 
#33 Posted by RipTheVeins (1546 posts) -

I thought the exact same thing since the very first time the creature in the game's cover-story debut for GameInformer like 2 years ago, glad to know I'm not the only one.  (Same goes for the first boss in Brutal Legend).

#34 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

I only read this thread because i saw the word Vagina. 
 
I don't care mush for Borderlands anymore, it got boring. 
 
Vagina's though, they'll never get boring.

#35 Posted by Robama (28 posts) -
@CornontheCobbe said:
" I only read this thread because i saw the word Vagina.   I don't care mush for Borderlands anymore, it got boring.   Vagina's though, they'll never get boring. "
agreed , you had me at "Vaginas"  
 
I havn't even played borderlands
#36 Posted by Jayzilla (2567 posts) -

At least it isn't like rockstar who seem obsessed with cocks lately.

#37 Posted by wealllikepie (757 posts) -
@CornontheCobbe said:
" I only read this thread because i saw the word Vagina.   I don't care mush for Borderlands anymore, it got boring.   Vagina's though, they'll never get boring. "
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D
#38 Posted by Snail (8617 posts) -

How do you see that? And why are you staring at the mouths of rakk?

#39 Posted by Marcsman (3239 posts) -

Never even occurred to me. Wow go see the light once in awhile.

#40 Posted by JJWeatherman (14560 posts) -

What do you do to kill it? Shoot it in the clit?

#41 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -
@W0lfbl1tzers: Yeah I have that DVD. God, that film is utter shit, yet sheer brilliance.
#42 Posted by johnlennon (55 posts) -
@Snail said:
" How do you see that? And why are you staring at the mouths of rakk? "
Because there's a cutscene in the beginning where rakk comes out, opens his "mouth" and screams?!??!?!
 
looked like a blood belching vajayjay.
#43 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -

You seem very fixated on the subject. Either way I don't see any problem with it. Or do you?

#44 Posted by animateria (3253 posts) -

Eh, any monster with a vertical mouth has been called a vagina.

#45 Posted by Radium (41 posts) -

Hmm got an imagination on you if you saw a vagina in there as soon as it showed up; I could see you mentioning it about this lovely Atlus demon maybe.
  

#46 Posted by Snail (8617 posts) -
@johnlennon: Wait a second... John Lennon? Is that you?
 
And, in the opening cutscene there is a skag not a rakk I think.
#47 Posted by johnlennon (55 posts) -
@Snail said:
" @johnlennon: Wait a second... John Lennon? Is that you?  And, in the opening cutscene there is a skag not a rakk I think. "
Yes, I'am John Lennon. I'am still alive =D
 
I'm talking about the opening cutscene for rakk hive, the boss. Not the game's opening cutscene.
#48 Posted by GunnBjorn (2911 posts) -

So every creature you've encountered in videogames thus far, who've had a hole that isn't instantly recognizable as (a) mouth(parts), you immediately assume it's a vaginal orifice?! 
Oh dear, you are young, after all.
#49 Posted by johnlennon (55 posts) -
@GunnBjorn said:
" So every creature you've encountered in videogames thus far, who've had a hole that isn't instantly recognizable as (a) mouth(parts), you immediately assume it's a vaginal orifice?! Oh dear, you are young, after all. "
Lolwut, have you ever seen Rakk Hive? Some of the parts in his mouth look like the parts in a vagina too. 
 
Why the serious look on your face pussy cat?
#50 Posted by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

This thread as a ton of views.  Haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.