Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Borderlands GOTY on Steam Summer Sale, anyone wanna play?

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By fattony12000

http://store.steampowered.com/app/901566 SALE ENDS AT 16:00 GMT (5 HOURS FROM TIME OF POSTING)

£4.99 gets you everything, but a big concern of mine is the number of people still playing it online. Of course there'll be a jump up in numbers due to the sale, but are any of my fellow Duders getting in on that action? And, would you be up for a bit of the old ultraviolence over the next few weeks? If you are up for it, reply to me and I'll make a Google Doc or something to plan out who is willing and able to give the PC version of this thing a jolly good run through.

Giant Bomb name / Steam name

Fattony12000 / Fattony12000

No Caption Provided

Guide to the Steam Summer Sale 2012

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.