Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

CO-OP Gameplay from G4

DrLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

DrLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DrLove
    @DrLove:
    another part of the video

http://g4tv.com/videos/40115/Borderlands-Preview/
    Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Happy

I look forward to seeing the exciting and creative ways people figure out to dick each other over in open games.

ZoDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By ZoDD

Man.. could that chick be any hotter? 

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ververdan0226
    @ZoDD said:
    " Man.. could that chick be any hotter?  "
    Nope, she is really fucking gorgeous. This may sound a bit creepy, but don't you love her haircut?
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By shadows_kill
    been looking forward to this game since gameinformer showed it. i think the new artstyle makes it even better :D

@ververdan0226 said:
    " @ZoDD said:
    " Man.. could that chick be any hotter?  "
    Nope, she is really fucking gorgeous. This may sound a bit creepy, but don't you love her haircut? "
    yes!
    pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By pweidman

Saw it and man it looks way more arcadish than I thought they were shooting for.  Very busy HUD, and the cellshaded looking graphics and comicbook comments on screen are a real turnoff for me.  The whole open (alien)world shooting rpg concept, w/mega loot and 4 player co-op though, sounds like a really fun and addicting formula. 

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Hmmm...It seems you can't make your own character so when you join someone you might get stuck playing a class you don't want to play :/

Another thing, this game doesn't look very Co-opy it just looks like people on your team who can revive you...I mean, where are the co-op wall lifts, co-op take down moves, co-op puzzles!

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Linkyshinks

Watched it on X Play the other night, it looks good.  it runs smooth by the looks of things, and it should do given it's graphic style.

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By super_machine

I really want to get this now. I'm hoping for a GOTY Fallout3, but this game looks more fast paced.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Jayge_
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    " Hmmm...It seems you can't make your own character so when you join someone you might get stuck playing a class you don't want to play :/Another thing, this game doesn't look very Co-opy it just looks like people on your team who can revive you...I mean, where are the co-op wall lifts, co-op take down moves, co-op puzzles! "
    It's co-opy in the sense that you all go in and FUCK SHIT UP! YEAH!
    MrGetBonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MrGetBonus
    @Jayge said:
    " @TheMustacheHero said:
    " Hmmm...It seems you can't make your own character so when you join someone you might get stuck playing a class you don't want to play :/Another thing, this game doesn't look very Co-opy it just looks like people on your team who can revive you...I mean, where are the co-op wall lifts, co-op take down moves, co-op puzzles! "
    It's co-opy in the sense that you all go in and FUCK SHIT UP! YEAH!
    "
    HELL YES! I don't need all that lame coop shit like in RE5 when you have to open a door with 2 card keys...it's like oh man I'm glad Sheva is with me to open the door. I don't know what I'd do to open it unless I had 2 arms or somethin. Just lemme go in with some friends and tear shit up.
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    Well, it's basically a Diablo type game, I don't think it really needs any major co-op segments.  Just being able to team up and go looting with friends should be fun enough as it is.
    Although I'm not a fan of the pre-set characters, I would have much prefered something a little more custimisable, but again, I can live with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.