Did you almost cry...

#1 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -
#2 Posted by nanikore (2740 posts) -

That substance looks very suspicious. Anyway, I haven't played this game, so I'm pretty sure I did not cry.

#3 Posted by Jeffsekai (7026 posts) -

I didn't cry but I was surprised very cool scene

#4 Posted by Sdoots (205 posts) -

I had tears in my eyes. TK was my bro, man. "Thanks for the help, man. I think you're my only friend. Hell, I think you're my best friend." I'm going to headstone again for a quest later, I'm going to bring out TK's Wave just for him. ;_;

#5 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -

They do that to TK?! Aw man... someones gonna get it...

#6 Posted by Chokobo (1228 posts) -

It's malt liquor.  Never heard of pourin' a 40 on the curb for one of your homies?

Anyhoo, I waled in and said, "holy shit!" and then sat there and stared for a few minutes.

#7 Posted by L33tfella_H (901 posts) -

Rest In Piece T.K. You were a solid!

#8 Posted by Out_On_Bail (1545 posts) -

Man that sucked.   I was hoping to get more quests from him because he's hilarious. Oh well, he'll be back on the next playthrough, lol - maybe I won't do that chain completely to keep him around.

#9 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

I didn't see him in his chair, and then I saw the green diamond leading to the inside of his shack, and I knew it was going to be bad.  I was expecting way worse (which probably would've just pissed me the fuck off completely).  My cousin and I were playing, and when I walked in, I just said "oh no..." and my cousin was like "dood, don't tell me what I think you're going to tell me".  I said "walk inside, man...because we're going hunting". 

It was seriously a great turn in the game.  They've done such a good job of getting me attached to those Arid Badlands characters.  lol

#10 Posted by MetalR (422 posts) -

NOOOO....

Fucking spoilers, stupid me!

#11 Posted by Seraphim2150 (325 posts) -

I just walked back outside and shot a load of midgets. twas awesome!

#12 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -
@Seraphim2150 said:
" I just walked back outside and shot a load of midgets. twas awesome! "
I went into Berserk with my Shock artifact activated and lit those muthafuckers up for what they done to my nigga T.K.
#13 Edited by Creamypies (4044 posts) -

This goes out to my homie...

T.K. We'll miss you bro.
#14 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -
@creamypies: Nice, man.  T.K would approve.
#15 Posted by Pie (7035 posts) -
@jakob187: I was upset when I saw him but I was VERY upset when I found out you couldnt have his shotgun....
#16 Posted by CanadianBaconX (170 posts) -

Cry... No... Go Berserk and shoryuken the heads off of every flippin' midget I found near by... HELL YEAH!

#17 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -
@Pie said:
" @jakob187: I was upset when I saw him but I was VERY upset when I found out you couldnt have his shotgun.... "
DOOD!  I didn't even think about that.  I would totally keep it in my non-existant storage area in the game. 

@CanadianBaconX said:
" Cry... No... Go Berserk and shoryuken the heads off of every flippin' midget I found near by... HELL YEAH! "
This comment...won the internet for the day.
#18 Posted by Pie (7035 posts) -
@jakob187 said:
" @Pie said:
" @jakob187: I was upset when I saw him but I was VERY upset when I found out you couldnt have his shotgun.... "
DOOD!  I didn't even think about that.  I would totally keep it in my non-existant storage area in the game. 

I would of kept it for the zombie DLC.
#19 Posted by bwooduhs (1616 posts) -

I wanted his gun.

#20 Posted by PeasForFees (2408 posts) -
#21 Posted by jkz (4000 posts) -

Dude......I half-laughed, then shed half-a-tear, then ran out back where, sure enough, there was a loot-box waiting for me.....with some crappy whites...

#22 Posted by Somadude (549 posts) -

At first I was like WHAT?!?! then I laughed.... then slaughtered those crazy midgets! 

R.I.P TK
#23 Posted by Dustpan (1690 posts) -
#24 Posted by Shankus (44 posts) -
@CanadianBaconX said:
" Cry... No... Go Berserk and shoryuken the heads off of every flippin' midget I found near by... HELL YEAH! "
this is exactly how it went down for me...I was pretty pissed and surprised I mean of all the people they kill off the cripple...bastards!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.