Does anyone else want to start a new game? (Xbox 360)

#1 Posted by streetninja (155 posts) -

I've recently been getting the urge to play some Borderlands and the announcement of Borderlands 2 being released next year has made it that much stronger. I've played through the game a couple of times solo, but now I want to play it with some people. I don't care if you don't have any of the DLC as I only have the Secret Armory of General Knoxx. If anyone is interester you PM me, post here, or send me a message on Xbox Live. 

My gamertag is Street Ninja

#2 Posted by buft (3320 posts) -

Hey dude, i caught this kinda late but i started a new game myself yesterday, been playing like crazy and im level 25 now. i have both General Knoxx and Claptraps new robot revolution, im not so concerned about playing  through the main story but if you are up for some general knoxx and have a character around level 35 i would be down for that Gamertag is buft

#3 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

I'm down I've wanted to play this game but i got too late.

#4 Posted by Guerrilla_Mason (485 posts) -

I'd lov to start up a new game with some people. Never done a berserker. Gamertag is Guerrilla Mason. Don't have any DLC on 360, but have GOTY on PS3. PSN id is mcmahamg

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.