Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

"Drifter Lifter" Quest Question

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CenturionCajun

So, I'm plowing through The Secret Armory of General Knoxx and generally loving every minute of it. However I appear to have come across a problem. While hanging around the Sunken Sea I was killing some drifters and got jumped by one named Skyscraper. I killed him, picked up my loot, and went on my way. An hour or so later I get a quest which states that I must kill him. However, when I go back to where I found him before he now refuses to show up. Looking through various message boards it appears that if you kill him before getting the quest then he won't reappear.

Is this in fact correct? While I don't care too horribly much about the quest rewards or anything I'm concerned this will prevent me from getting the Completionist achievement for finishing all Armory quests. Does anyone have any info or run across this themselves?

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

If he isn't appearing, than it's probably true that you can't kill him twice.

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CenturionCajun

While surfing some more links that showed up on Google I came across one on the official Borderlands forum. Apparently you have to save and exit the game entirely and then load back in. He'll reappear then. So, anyone that has this happen to him that's how you get him to reappear.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.