For all the PS3 Borderlanders with the new DLC!!!

#1 Posted by nohthink (1223 posts) -

I have just downloaded the DLC and I am ready to go back to Borderland! 

So anyone who wants to join me, please add me and let's play the game together!! 

My PSN ID is nohthink 

P.S. I use Brick as my main character :)

#2 Posted by lead_farmer (1041 posts) -

haven't gotten it yet, but will soon. 
PSN lead_farmer11 
I use mordecai 

Also still need to kill Crawmerax.  That ass-hole.

#3 Posted by nohthink (1223 posts) -
@lead_farmer: I still haven't either. I kinda gave up on General Knoxx cause I was lazy to drive that place around... 
#4 Posted by huntad (1958 posts) -

Hey, I'm curious if any of you experience the same problem that I did. Every 10 seconds does the game pause for a split-second? It kept happening to me and it annoyed the hell outta me.

#5 Posted by nohthink (1223 posts) -
@huntad: so far. No I have not experienced that yet
#6 Posted by lead_farmer (1041 posts) -
@huntad: this wasn't happening before you got the dlc,  was it?
#7 Posted by huntad (1958 posts) -
@nohthink:  Hmm, weird. It was a short, but very frequent, pause.
@lead_farmer: This happened right when I got the game. It happened on day one without DLC. :(
#8 Posted by dudeglove (8307 posts) -

I'm downloading it now, I think I'll wait for the patch, though. If any of you need help with Crawmerax, I can oblige with my Lilith. PSN is dudeglove.

#9 Posted by Jondan (85 posts) -

PSN: JondanDex 

I'm still just a low-level scrub, though >_>

#10 Posted by ocdog45 (675 posts) -

you guys can add me too. I've always had trouble finding players to play this game.  PS ID is OCDog45

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.