Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Giant Bomb please help me finish General Knoxx!!!

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By X19

I'm a lvl 67 Siren and have played most of the game through on my own but there are two missions which are impossible to do solo. 

• You will die- Kill Cramerax this guy kills me in two hits -_-
    • 2nd time killing Knoxx and looting the vault. He has medics the second time and since it takes 1400 smg bullets to get him to half health it's impossible.
    I read in the menu you get better loot playing with other people and I think because I went solo my weapons and armour are weak. Anyway I just want to finish these two missions so I can say I finish Borderlands GOTY. 

If anyone is a high lvl player on PS3 and can help me please leave a comment or send me a PM.
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

#2  Edited By BeachThunder

Well, first off, you should get to 69. Anyway, you'll be happy to hear that Crawmerax is apparently the easiest with Lilith. 

I haven't finished Crawmerax, but some things I found helpful (I am Roland BTW, so some of this might be off):

• Try to keep moving around.
    • Pack a lot of health.
    • Use the other enemies to get second winds.
    • Make sure you aim at the glowing bits, I don't think you do any damage otherwise.
    • Pack weapons with different status effects, as you will need them for the other enemies
    • Respec your character if you need to, some skills are a lot better than others when it comes to Crawmerax
    • Try to level up your proficiencies on the types of weapons you plan to use
    • Using some sort of ammo regeneration class mod will help (or a regenerating weapon) You will need a lot of ammo.
    • Don't worry too much about dying and losing money; deal with it :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.