Help healing

#1 Posted by EightBitShik (1342 posts) -

Can someone explain to me how you heal in this game? I have healing kits but how other then going in the main menu can I use them is there not a shortcut? (Xbox)

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@EightBitShik said:
" Can someone explain to me how you heal in this game? I have healing kits but how other then going in the main menu can I use them is there not a shortcut? (Xbox) "
Nope no short cut. Just go to your inventory and use them. Thats about it. 
#3 Posted by owl_of_minerva (1455 posts) -

Healing shields are the way to go, or having a friend to revive you. I'd also suggest in some situations positioning yourself fairly close for second wind opportunities if there's no cover available.

#4 Posted by Yummylee (22297 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" @EightBitShik said:
" Can someone explain to me how you heal in this game? I have healing kits but how other then going in the main menu can I use them is there not a shortcut? (Xbox) "
Nope no short cut. Just go to your inventory and use them. Thats about it.  "
Pretty much. Minus the insta-kits you'll find off corpses, or potential regenerative skills you have.
#5 Posted by Weltal (2274 posts) -

Always have a regenerating health shield on. Not even worth considering anything else, as far as the shields go.

#6 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Weltal said:
" Always have a regenerating health shield on. Not even worth considering anything else, as far as the shields go. "
I use high yield ones. In truth I was lucky and found a super strong one with slow healing. 

Sadly I have no played this game much since the last few achivments i need are the collection ones from claptrap. And the drop rates for those suck! 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.