How to play Borderlands with DLC

#1 Edited by sam1am7000 (99 posts) -

Got into Borderlands GOTY edition quite recently and am loving it! Right now am a Lvl. 31 Siren. Was wondering what would be the right time to jump into the DLCs and in what order? Should I beat the game first and then play all of them in playthrough1?

Or start playthrough 2 and play DLC first or mix it up with the rest of the game?? ( Is it really worth playing the game twice?)

Also I'm assuming that one can jump into any playthrough at any time (i.e., even after starting pl 2 i can go into pl 1 )

#2 Edited by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Enemies scale according to your story progress so you can do it whenever....and yes you can switch between playthrough 1 and 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.