Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

New patch and "invite friend" problems...

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Bouke

Just downloaded the patch last night and jumped right in to the game and they sure balanced all the content; i went to the rust commons east and fought a bunch of enemies all level 60 and up (i'm level 61). When i wanted to sent a friend an invite though and went into the pause menu the "invite friend" option was gone! Rebooted the game and my PS3 (just to be sure) and loaded my character back up and then the option WAS there!? So i played co-op for a while and then switch characters when the same thing happend the "invite friend" option was not listed in the pause menu again... we were both in the main game so it could not have been the DLC messing up. I thought is was really weird though and i hope it was just a two time thing!
    asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By asurastrike

Isn't it more difficult to type a "z" in "pauze", than to type it the proper way, with an "s"?

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bouke
    @Asurastrike:
    in Dutch you spell it with a "z" so i messed up! Its all better now ;)
    MrHammeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MrHammeh

I have a lot of problems joining friends games lately but then again I play on the PC with borderlands with a direct2drive version so no surprise there.  So guess I am not really helping in answering you but just wanted you to know you aren't alone.  ;)

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bouke

Well since i made this post i've played a bunch of Borderlands and haven't had any problems with it, every other time the invite friends option has worked just fine so i really don't know what the problem was!?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.