Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Seeking a 360 party to grind the underdome

ICE_Trey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ICE_Trey

Gamertag:  ICE Trey 87

I want to finish the stupid under dome and get the achievement for all the twenty round "tourneys" on one character.  I'm going to be using my lvl 12 hunter, because my lvl 61 got lost on a flash drive >: [, but that doesn't mean i only want to play with low levels, i just want to get thsi done as quickly and smoothly as possible.

I will be on tonight (Friday the 15th 2010) and probably tomorow.  Please just send a friend request and join me in game, unless it some how gets full (which i kind of doubt will happen)

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps out!

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Origina1Penguin

I have an assignment to work on tomorrow. If I finish early, I may be able to help. I need the Underdome achievements as well so it works out.

KingPossum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By KingPossum

I'm down for some Underdome, I need to get the all the twenty round ones done too. 

ShadyMarino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ShadyMarino

I also need to finish the underdome achievements.  If anyone is up to giving it a try tonight send me a friend request.

XBL - ShadyMarino

Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Coombs

Each of the 20 round ones take 4-6 hours depending on how geared and closely leveled you are, 

I did one,   It's a non-stop 5 hour grind.  JUST FOR 1/3.   15-20 hours total of nonstop grinding for the achievement.
    Never Again.......

ICE_Trey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By ICE_Trey

UPDATE:
    Last night KingPossum, Origina1Penguin, and myself finished two 20 rounders in about 5-6 hours.  We were on my lvl 14 game and they were lvl 61s so it went by way faster than it would normally take.  I think we are going to do the gully tonight, so we will be done with the stupid underdome, but you other guys should find a low lvl character to grind through this with.  its still takes hours, but it takes a lot less if there is a large lvl gap.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Thanks again to ICE_Trey for returning to help me with the last big tournament. It wasn't as painful as I thought it would be, but definitely tedious as hell.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lukeweizer
    @ICE_Trey: You can plug in a 2nd controller with a level 1 character, get your character to join their game in split-screen and do the Underdome on their game. All the enemies will be level 1. Easy way to do it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.