Should I go back to Borderlands 1?

#1 Posted by Devil240Z (3430 posts) -

I played the base game plus the zombie island DLC. I got to level 50. I got the Platinum Trophy. Never played the other three DLCs.

Should I go back and play them? Keep in mind that I would have to start with lvl 1 character(s).

#2 Posted by believer258 (12182 posts) -

If you want to?

#3 Edited by psylah (2185 posts) -

The Moxxi DLC and the claptrap robot bullshit is supposed to be the worst DLC, like, ever.

#4 Posted by Gamer_152 (14109 posts) -

You might want to read some reviews first, and whatever you do I'd just advise staying clear of the Mad Moxxi DLC, that thing was awful.

#5 Edited by Devil240Z (3430 posts) -

@psylah said:

The Moxxi DLC and the claptrap robot bullshit is supposed to be the worst DLC, like, ever.

Really I thought moxxi and the zombie one were the worst and claptrap and knoxx were supposed to be good.

#6 Posted by Devil240Z (3430 posts) -

I should clarify that I sort of intend to get all four characters to level 61. just as I am doing with Borderlands 2.

I played alot of the first game but I only ever played as mordecai.

#7 Posted by MentalDisruption (1670 posts) -

If you want to put that much time into it, sure. I still feel like Borderlands 1 does the whole fun factor a lot better than Borderlands 2. You'll probably notice a distinct lack of the polish that Borderlands 2 has though. As far as the dlc goes, Dr.Neds is good, Moxxi's is only good in co-op with friends, Knoxx is the dlc to play out of all of them, and robolution is good.

#8 Posted by RawknRo11a (568 posts) -

General Knoxx DLC is awesome. The Clap-Trap one is great as well other than the collectibles.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.