Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

So I just finished the "Robolution" DLC(No spoiler, I promise)

nohthink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By nohthink

If you love Borderland and still have the CD 

Download this DLC. It is worth it just because of the final boss. 

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Well that's...good to know. Recommended..

lead_farmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By lead_farmer

Alright. Will get to that eventually.

Faint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Faint

i can't seem to get past level 61? ive got the patch version 1.4 on and all the dlc, but i can't gain experience. i thought the level cap was now 69 if you had all the dlc?

Avatar image for aperturesilence
    ApertureSilence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ApertureSilence
    @Faint said:
    " i can't seem to get past level 61? ive got the patch version 1.4 on and all the dlc, but i can't gain experience. i thought the level cap was now 69 if you had all the dlc? "
    Level Cap patch is coming later this month. Patience.
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#6  Edited By BeachThunder

Better, worse or about the same as Knoxx?

Raymayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Raymayne
    @Faint said:
    " i can't seem to get past level 61? ive got the patch version 1.4 on and all the dlc, but i can't gain experience. i thought the level cap was now 69 if you had all the dlc? "
    It should have been, but for some reason Gearbox have not released the patch yet which enables the new level cap, they've said it'll be out sometime before the GotY edition comes out, meaning up to a month of waiting =/
    eristocrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By eristocrat

The GotY edition comes out on the 12th so up to less than two weeks (which still sucks).

ohnobruno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ohnobruno
    @BeachThunder:
    Not as good as Knoxx, even if they had the patch ready, but if you enjoyed the other DLC (discounting Moxxi) there's no reason you shouldn't buy it.  It feel likes three stars to me.  Wait for the patch though.  It's disappointing to see XP you will never get credit for.
    Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Oldirtybearon

FUCK THAT BOSS 

seriously. That was the biggest pain-in-the-ass boss battle I've ever seen. And I thought The Destroyer was easy (because it was).

nohthink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nohthink
    @KingWilly: Hahahahahahaha. I just it thought it was funny as hell. The whole "air quoting" thingy. I've never laughed that hard while I was playing Borderland. Then again, humor is a very subjective thing.
    Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Oldirtybearon
    @nohthink: Everything before and after the... boss.. was fantastic. It was just that Goddamn... thing... with the... and the... yeah. You know what I mean. 

First time in Borderlands I felt like Charlie hiding in the jungle waiting for my turn.
    nohthink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nohthink
    @KingWilly: Actually, funny story. While I was trying to figure it out how to kill the final boss(because the game drops the final boss, and I didn't know what to shoot. I was confused. Am I supposed to shoot the turrets? or... how does this work?) And then a level 61 soldier entered my game and best the boss for me lol. So I've never figured it out how to kill the damn thing lol
    Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Oldirtybearon
    @nohthink: Turret, hide and seek, turret, hide and seek, until they're all down. Then you just gotta avoid the Misfits-sporting Jihading motherfuckers. After that, shoot the giant glowy thing repeatedly. Rinse and repeat. 

Took me about a fucking hour to do it all, since every time the little Jihading bastards bombed me, it reset the glowy thing's health.
    nohthink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nohthink
    @BeachThunder: Not as gooas Knoxx but I thought it was funnier than Knoxx. 
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#16  Edited By BeachThunder
    @nohthink said:
    " @BeachThunder: Not as gooas Knoxx but I thought it was funnier than Knoxx.  "
    SOLD! Knoxx was hilarious, some of the funniest bits of the game were in Knoxx.
    Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Mrnitropb

I had two small spit-takes while playing, the first was my brain being slow and running through why "Divine Wind" was a reference too, and getting blown up at teh exact moment it came to me (Kamikaze = Divine Wind). The second was at the claptrap rescue, with the downed little guy singing me a song, "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do...", and the appropriate follow up. 

Anyway, do you like chests? If so, then get this. There are a metric shit load (slightly smaller than an Imperial shit load) of chests scattered throughout the levels. If you look at your map, or an area, and think to yourself, "I wonder if there's a chest there" then there is probably a chest. And the end game reward, is fantastically loot whorey. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.