Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Some help on Borderlands please...

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yukoei

I just beat 9 toes and I am lvl 7 the quests i have to do are recommended lvl 10 i tried anyway and got killed and I cant find any bandits or scrags to kill. What do I do?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

How are you only at level 7?  LOL  Anyways, I would suggest running out of Skag Gully, then just explore for a bit to familiarize yourself with the area, then head back to Skag Gully and kill some more stuff.  Loots and XP.  = D

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Expletive

Have you gone to the bulletin board? I think there are some lower level quests on there.

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Yukoei
    @expletive said:
    " Have you gone to the bulletin board? I think there are some lower level quests on there. "
    Yeah its those 2 quest I cant beat.
    MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By MildMolasses

The same thing happened on my second character. I played it on coop with guys who were in the 20s and by the time 9-Toes was dead, I was just into level 7. All the quests were at level 10 after that. Luckily the guys stuck around for a while and I was able to keep going. 

This didnt happen on my first run-through though. I never cam across and instance where there were quests I wasn't high enough for
    TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By TheGremp

Just ask a higher leveled friend to let you leech for a bit.  Get up to the point where you can handle it, and move on.

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Out_On_Bail

One of those quests should be to go see T.K. Baha, which you should know you won't have to be lvl10 to do. Once you see him he will give you a few level 7 quests. I noticed this a few minutes ago. They should redo the text and say he is only a level 7 quest.  I hope you didn't decide to grind out a few levels, the quests are there for you!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.