Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Still need that Mad Moxxi achievements?

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By ReyGitano

Two down one to go. I think I'll be trying to go for Angelic Ruins tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Mrnitropb

Meh, I did mine with a Lvl 7 second-controller character. Still took hours and hours. And Hours. I was also belssed with a power outage, one game freeze, one set of dead batteries, a corrupted DLC/boot back to main menu, and two menu-lock where a grey window popped up and wouldnt go away. 
    Hardest. S-Rank. Ever.

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ReyGitano
    @Mrnitropb said:
    " Meh, I did mine with a Lvl 7 second-controller character. Still took hours and hours. And Hours. I was also belssed with a power outage, one game freeze, one set of dead batteries, a corrupted DLC/boot back to main menu, and two menu-lock where a grey window popped up and wouldnt go away.  Hardest. S-Rank. Ever. "
    Hmm, didn't think about that. But I'm on round 12 now.  
    Problem is it's hard to survive. I can use help if anyone is interested.
    Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Cincaid

Just the thought of the Mad Moxxi DLC make my eyes water. At least they made two others that were great!

MajorToms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By MajorToms

I wouldn't mind giving it a go, I've got a level 61 Tank. "PUNCH TIME!" but it would have to be tomorrow (Friday - I'm in Eastern Time Zone). I bought Mad Moxxi and haven't really dented it because It was damn near impossible to do solo especially with a Tank lol

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ReyGitano
    @CrazyChris said:
    " Just the thought of the Mad Moxxi DLC make my eyes water. At least they made two others that were great! "
    Yeah... I'm crying blood for this S-Rank.
    ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ReyGitano
    @MajorToms said:
    " I wouldn't mind giving it a go, I've got a level 61 Tank. "PUNCH TIME!" but it would have to be tomorrow (Friday - I'm in Eastern Time Zone). I bought Mad Moxxi and haven't really dented it because It was damn near impossible to do solo especially with a Tank lol "
    But I'm already on round 15... though I'm having to get a second wind almost every round now.
    AZChristopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By AZChristopher

Did you make it?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.