Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Weapon level changes

leburgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By leburgan

There seems to be a bug where the required level of guns changes. In a screen shot of on of my guns its a level 19, but next time I check it jumps to a 22. Anyone else had this issue?

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Xeiphyer
    @tankintheair315: I havent consciously noticed this, but now tha I think about it, i'm pretty sure ive seen some of my guns having one level requirement, and then later its different, I've been using this blue rare combat rifle that was level 16 all the way through the game, im level 41 and its still better than other combat rifles I find because of its huge clip, full auto, +135% dmg, +70% reload, +40% recoil reduction. 

Sometimes I notice that it is level 16 requirement, and other times it says 19, so maybe there is something afoot.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

I haven't noticed this at all yet, but I'll take a look later tonight and see if it occurs at all.

BlueStriped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BlueStriped

For me its the other way where its a level 40 weapon it drops to around level 38-36 when i equip it I guess it has something to do with your skill level or your class I don't know really.

mowgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By mowgers

I've noticed that. It's definitely weird, when I equip something its level req. drops four levels, when I unequip it goes back up...

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By napalm

Has this been a PC issue?

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By End_Boss
    @jakob187 said:
    " I haven't noticed this at all yet, but I'll take a look later tonight and see if it occurs at all. "
    leburgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By leburgan

I knew I wasn't going crazy. Here's 2 screen caps of the same gun. And this is on pc, I dont''know if that matters.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.