Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Would I still have new level cap if I deleted General Knoxx DLC?

sawfish22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By sawfish22

So I deleted the General Knoxx DLC on my 360 harddrive because I only have a 20GB drive and, as you can imagine, I'm running out of space on the drive constantly.  I played the DLC for a bit with a friend and I really liked it, except that it was hard as hell.  I just need to level up a bit more on my second playthrough (I'm like level 54 right now).  I'm not at my house during the week, so I don't have internet connected to my 360, but I've been having an itch to level up more in Borderlands.  Would I still get the level 61 level cap even though I deleted the DLC?  Normally, I wouldn't think so, but I'm higher than level 50 because I've already played the DLC on my 360 and everything. 

Much appreciated GB!

sawfish22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sawfish22

Nobody knows this?  Really? 

I just don't want to mess up my Borderlands save by doing this and I'd like to know before I try it (since Borderlands only has auto-save).

2Thumbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By 2Thumbs

Copy your save to a usb drive/memory card to back it up and try it.

I expect no one knows because they've never had to remove it from their drive.

sgt_match

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By sgt_match

Wow! I have no idea, but that makes me hella curious.

sawfish22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sawfish22

I didn't bother trying this yet because I just re-downloaded General Knoxx, but I might someday.  I'll make a post if I ever try it out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.